About this watch
The Essence combines elegance and robustness in a Swiss mechanical high precision timepiece. With its patented Case Suspension System, waterproof case, highly reliable Swiss Automatic movement and flawless hand-finished surfaces, the Formex Essence is a study in what it means to have the best of both worlds. On top of that, unique features, such as Formex's patented Micro-Adjustment System, will make the Essence wear exceptionally comfortable on your wrist.
- Robust. It may take on the look of an elegant evening watch, but the Essence carries the Formex reputation for sporty durability.
- Luxurious. Hand-finished with undiluted passion, the Essence is crafted with an execution only found in high-end timepieces.
- Comfortable. Our patented Case Suspension System and carbon fiber composite clasp with patented Micro-Adjustment System adapt to your wrist movements and daily adventures.
- Bold. Above a complex construction lies an elaborate case with brushed stainless steel and mirror polished bevels.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get high quality watches at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.
- Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Patented Case Suspension System
- Patented Micro-Adjustment System
- Tool-Free Change Of Straps/Bracelet
- Sapphire Crystal
- Anti-Reflective (Ar) Coating
- Transparent Case Back
- Water Resistance 10 Bar
- SOLD OUT
- STAINLESS STEEL
We back our watches with a 3-Year international warranty. In the rare case of a malfunction or a movement defect, you can contact us and send your watch back free of charge and we’ll repair it for you within 2 weeks.
Formex is dedicated to online payment security. We do not store any of your payment information. We offer payment solutions tailored to your shipping destination. Please proceed to checkout to view your local payment options.
Free Express Delivery
All watch prices already include free shipping worldwide. As soon as we have processed your order, you will receive a tracking number to follow your package. Expect your watch within 2 business days within Europe, or within 3 business days for overseas orders. If for any reason you think it’s not the right fit, you can return your watch free of charge. If you contact us before returning or exchanging your watch, we’ll even have your shipping expenses covered.
All our watches are designed, developed and assembled in-house at our headquarters in Biel-Bienne, Switzerland and meet the current, more strict Swiss Made requirement, which entered into force on January 2017. Every single piece undergoes a variety of quality and functionality controls, before making it to your wrist.