About this watch
With its subtle structure and a smooth, slightly silky feel, the 50g (1.76oz) case made of Carbon Fiber Composite was entirely developed in-house. Bezel and crown are made of scratch-proof Zirconium Oxide ceramic. Limited to just 30 pieces, the unique Dégradé dial is handcrafted and features razor-sharp horizontal lines that were CNC machined one by one. On top of that, a patented Micro-Adjustment System on the carbon deployant clasp makes the Essence Leggera wear exceptionally well and allows for easy and quick strap changes.
- Robust. The deep black color is achieved through material choice rather than surface coating like DLC or PVD, which ensures that your watch will always stay black. With a hardness that surpasses that of any traditional metal used in watchmaking, Zirconium Oxide ceramic is a scratch-proof material that will never show any signs of wear or aging. Being the most exposed components of a watch case, both bezel and crown are made of this high-tech ceramic.
- Luxurious. Hand-finished with undiluted passion, the Essence is crafted with an execution only found in high-end timepieces. The movement's accuracy has been tested and certified by COSC, the official Swiss Testing Institute for Swiss Chronometer.
- Comfortable. Our patented Case Suspension System and carbon fiber composite clasp with patented Fine Adjustment System adapt to your wrist movements and daily adventures.
- Bold. Above a complex construction lies an elaborate case with a feather-light Carbon Composite case with titanium container, which was entirely developed in-house.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get high quality watches at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.
- Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Screw-Down Crown
- Sapphire Crystal
- Anti-Reflective (Ar) Coating
- SOLD OUT
We back our watches with a 3-Year international warranty. In the rare case of a malfunction or a movement defect, you can contact us and send your watch back free of charge and we’ll repair it for you within 2 weeks.
Formex is dedicated to online payment security. We do not store any of your payment information. We offer payment solutions tailored to your shipping destination. Please proceed to checkout to view your local payment options.
Free Express Delivery
All watch prices already include free shipping worldwide. As soon as we have processed your order, you will receive a tracking number to follow your package. Expect your watch within 2 business days within Europe, or within 3 business days for overseas orders. If for any reason you think it’s not the right fit, you can return your watch free of charge. If you contact us before returning or exchanging your watch, we’ll even have your shipping expenses covered.
All our watches are designed, developed and assembled in-house at our headquarters in Biel-Bienne, Switzerland and meet the current, more strict Swiss Made requirement, which entered into force on January 2017. Every single piece undergoes a variety of quality and functionality controls, before making it to your wrist.