About this watch
An aviation watch is characterized by its large and highly legible dial, allowing a pilot to be able to quickly and easily read time in both good and bad weather, day or night. With our Pilot watch, we modernize the aviation chronograph and create a highly functional and sporty timepiece. Powering this timepiece is the tested and proven Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic movement.
- Robust. The stainless steel case with its patented Case Suspension System is made to protect the movement from the forces found in an air-race airplane.
- Luxurious. Although extremely tough and streamlined to perfection, this watch is crafted with passion and flawless precision.
- Comfortable. Our patented case suspension system mean you can walk (or fly) in style and comfort. For even more comfort on the wrist, you can upgrade your leather strap with the patented clasp featuring an integrated Micro-Adjustment System. Click for more here…
- Bold. The large and highly legible dial stands out with luminescent hands and sharp lines.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get the best quality at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.
- Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Patented Case Suspension System
- Day And Date Display
- Sapphire Crystal
- Anti-Reflective (Ar) Coating
- Transparent Case Back
- Water Resistance 10 Bar
- DAY & DATE
We back our watches with a 3-Year international warranty. In the rare case of a malfunction or a movement defect, you can contact us and send your watch back free of charge and we’ll repair it for you within 2 weeks.
Formex is dedicated to online payment security. We do not store any of your payment information. We offer payment solutions tailored to your shipping destination. Please proceed to checkout to view your local payment options.
Free Express Delivery
All watch prices already include free shipping worldwide. As soon as we have processed your order, you will receive a tracking number to follow your package. Expect your watch within 2 business days within Europe, or within 3 business days for overseas orders. If for any reason you think it’s not the right fit, you can return your watch free of charge. If you contact us before returning or exchanging your watch, we’ll even have your shipping expenses covered.
All our watches are designed, developed and assembled in-house at our headquarters in Biel-Bienne, Switzerland and meet the current, more strict Swiss Made requirement, which entered into force on January 2017. Every single piece undergoes a variety of quality and functionality controls, before making it to your wrist.