About this watch
The Element Automatic Chronograph transcends the traditional barriers of diver, pilot and sport watches. The tested and proven Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic movement keeps things running smoothly; the ceramic bezel and steel case means you can take it anywhere. Leaning on its incomparable look and refined finishes, the Element brings a new kind of boldness to Swiss luxury timepieces.
- Robust. The deep black ceramic bezel is made of Zirconium Oxide, a high-tech ceramic that is approximately seven times harder than steel - and two thirds lighter. The Element bezel is virtually scratch proof. The entire timepiece is water resistant up to 100m/330ft.
- Luxurious. Hand-finished with flawless precision, a Formex Element case is composed of 38 individual components and features the finest materials and a high quality Swiss Made Automatic Chronograph movement.
- Comfortable. Our patented Case Suspension System and carbon fiber composite clasp with patented Fine Adjustment System adapt to your wrist movements and daily adventures.
- Bold. This watch comes alive with facets of brushed, mirror-polished and sandblasted surfaces, elevating the powerful shapes and elegant lines of the stainless steel case.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get the best quality at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.
- Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Patented Case Suspension System
- Patented Micro-Adjustment System
- Tool-Free Change Of Straps/Bracelet
- Day And Date Display
- Sapphire Crystal
- Anti-Reflective (Ar) Coating
- Transparent Case Back
- Water Resistance 10 Bar
- SOLD OUT
- DAY & DATE
We back our watches with a 3-Year international warranty. In the rare case of a malfunction or a movement defect, you can contact us and send your watch back free of charge and we’ll repair it for you within 2 weeks.
Formex is dedicated to online payment security. We do not store any of your payment information. We offer payment solutions tailored to your shipping destination. Please proceed to checkout to view your local payment options.
Free Express Delivery
All watch prices already include free shipping worldwide. As soon as we have processed your order, you will receive a tracking number to follow your package. Expect your watch within 2 business days within Europe, or within 3 business days for overseas orders. If for any reason you think it’s not the right fit, you can return your watch free of charge. If you contact us before returning or exchanging your watch, we’ll even have your shipping expenses covered.
All our watches are designed, developed and assembled in-house at our headquarters in Biel-Bienne, Switzerland and meet the current, more strict Swiss Made requirement, which entered into force on January 2017. Every single piece undergoes a variety of quality and functionality controls, before making it to your wrist.
ETA Valjoux 7750 (self-winding) Automatic (Elaboré grade) with Chronograph function. Weekday and date display. 42 hour power reserve.
Lug width: 25mm
Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Weight: 125g (case only)
Bezel: Zirconium Oxide Ceramic
Case: Stainless Steel 316L
Container: Titanium Grade 2
Glass: Sapphire crystal (front and back) with anti-reflection treatment
Italian calf leather straps with Quick Release function and carbon fiber composite folding clasp with patented Micro-Adjustment System.
All Element straps can be changed by hand without the use of tools.
Black satin-finished base with machined indexes, 60 second scale on the flange and Super-LumiNova on hands and indexes.
Since the beginning of Formex in 1999, the patented Case Suspension System has been an integral part of every single Formex timepiece. Its two main functions are:
- absorbs shocks to protect the mechanical movement from heavy impacts
- adds to the comfort on the wrist by adapting to the wearer’s movements
Modeled with high-performance bikes and racing cars in mind, the Formex patented case suspension system works by integrating four springs between the upper and lower watch case. The result is the ultimate shock absorption system designed to protect the mechanical movement and deliver unparalleled comfort to the wearer.
This patented case suspension system brings form and function together for Formex Swiss watches. It’s functional, it’s state of the art engineering and it’s unquestionably unique - all in one watch.
This in-house developed folding clasp is made of injected carbon fiber composite on a stainless steel or titanium buckle. It features a patented gradual 7mm fine-adjustment system that allows to micro adjust the length of the strap without taking off the watch. As our wrists change size during the day and in different temperatures, this system gives a bespoke fit no matter the conditions, improving the comfort and fit on the wrist.