About this watch
Pure performance, high tech materials and a sporty style make this luxury Swiss men’s watch perfect for the racetrack. The racing design with a red tachymeter second only accentuates the technical components of the timepiece. Powering this timepiece is the tested and proven Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic movement.
- Robust. Built to take a beating, high performance materials such as stainless steel, titanium, carbon fiber and sapphire crystal will stand up to bumps and scratches. The Chronograph pushers and crown are on the left and protected with a crown guard.
- Luxurious. Assembled with scrupulous attention to detail, this exclusive Motorsport watch features a high quality Swiss Made Automatic Chronograph movement that can be observed through the smoked transparent case back.
- Comfortable. Our patented case suspension system mean you can walk (or race) in style and comfort. For even more comfort on the wrist, you can upgrade your leather strap with the patented clasp featuring an integrated Micro-Adjustment System. Click for more here…
- Bold. Large hands and hour markers, a crown protector and red element throughout the watch express the racing character of this high quality Swiss made racing timepiece.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get the best quality at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.
- Swiss Made Automatic Movement
- Patented Case Suspension System
- Day And Date Display
- Sapphire Crystal
- Anti-Reflective (Ar) Coating
- Transparent Case Back
- Water Resistance 10 Bar
- DAY & DATE
We back our watches with a 3-Year international warranty. In the rare case of a malfunction or a movement defect, you can contact us and send your watch back free of charge and we’ll repair it for you within 2 weeks.
Formex is dedicated to online payment security. We do not store any of your payment information. We offer payment solutions tailored to your shipping destination. Please proceed to checkout to view your local payment options.
Free Express Delivery
All watch prices already include free shipping worldwide. As soon as we have processed your order, you will receive a tracking number to follow your package. Expect your watch within 2 business days within Europe, or within 3 business days for overseas orders. If for any reason you think it’s not the right fit, you can return your watch free of charge. If you contact us before returning or exchanging your watch, we’ll even have your shipping expenses covered.
All our watches are designed, developed and assembled in-house at our headquarters in Biel-Bienne, Switzerland and meet the current, more strict Swiss Made requirement, which entered into force on January 2017. Every single piece undergoes a variety of quality and functionality controls, before making it to your wrist.