During this difficult time, we remain open for business, answer your inquiries by LIVE chat or Email and continue to process your orders. However, please allow delays in shipping as we reduced on-site staff in order to allow for a safe working environment. Thank you for your understanding and we wish you and your loved ones health and safety!
As a business, the last thing we want to do is try and use these difficult times as a marketing opportunity. However, customers have been contacting us with inquiries of a practical nature, such as if we are open for business or if delays in delivery have to be expected. We wanted to address these points, but also offer you to contact us with any question or concern directly on our LIVE Chat:
- We are open 5 days a week, Monday through Friday
- You can reach our customer support team by LIVE Chat during European and US business hours
- All orders placed and paid before 2PM CET on a business day will be sent out the same or latest the following business day
- UPS is still making deliveries straight to your doorstep around the world. Delays are more common however. You can see their service announcements here.
- Our showroom is closed until further notice, so we are unable to receive you to view watches in person
- If you would like to return your watch during the 30-day free return period, please let us now by LIVE Chat or write an Email to email@example.com . You do not have to return the watch within this period as we understand that if you are affected by Corona the last thing you need to worry about is the return period for a watch!
Our team is strictly following all health and safety regulations. Team members who can do their work from home allow our on-site watchmakers and logistics staff more room for a safe work environment.
We hope that we can be of service to you and please don't hesitate to contact us if there's any way we can assist or if you have any questions or concerns.